Saturday, March 20, 2010

Publix Run Wild 5k

Well, the results are in and they aren't nearly as bad as I thought they would be.  Not that I thought they would be bad, I just didn't have very high hopes that they would be good.  Anyway, after wondering all day just how I did...I finally have the results.

Chip Time (Each person had a specific electronic chip that started their time when the crossed the start/finish line...I didn't know that)-  32:19

Overall Place-  182 (out of 511 finishers!!!!!)

Gender Place-  79 (out of 315 females!!!)

Age Division Place-  14 (out of all 25-29 year old women!!!)

So yeah, I'm quite proud of myself after seeing these results, especially since I was still thinking of not going this morning when my alarm went off.  But I went, I accomplished it, and I now think I will probably be signing up for another race sometime soon.  WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

-Lindsey

2 comments:

Mommara said...

Yayy Go girl. We were so close to coming out and walking. Way to go on your awesome time!

The Lichtenberg's said...

Wow, that's great! Congrats!!!