Friday, February 5, 2010

**Total Bragging Alert**

So typically I don't consider myself to be one that brags about things. I mean, yes I get excited about a few things and will share those things with certain people, but I don't ever think that I'm "bragging". And then I read an email (man, email has been a great source of joy lately...Hmmm). Anyway, I read an email from Russell's teacher, and she has "referred him to be tested for the Gifted/Excel program" at his school!!! And he's only in Kindergarten! How awesome is that?!?! I've always known Russell was smart, but what Mom doesn't think their child is smart? So I just figured that he was normal compared to all the other kid his age. And then I received an email to make sure it was okay that his teacher "referred him to be tested for the Gifted/Excel program" at school!!!! Absolutely it's okay! Go right ahead lady! So I will apologize in advance to everyone, because I plan on bragging about my child for a while, and plan on telling everyone that my biggest little man will be "tested for the Gifted/Excel program" at his school. Way to go Russell! Now can you please work on not talking when it's not your turn? Thanks Buddy. Love, Mom.

No comments: