Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy First Birthday!!!!!

August 21, 2008


September 2008


October 2008


November 2008

December 2008



January 2009


February 2009


March 2009

April 2009



May 2009

June 2009


July 2009
A year has passed already??? It seems like only yesterday that we typed this post.

But, a year has passed, and now we find ourselves wishing Brandon Michael Hill a Happy 1st Birthday!!!!!! This year has been amazing; the addition to our family was long hoped for, and has been much enjoyed! Things have been hectic, and in the beginning the adjustment just wasn't as smooth as I had hoped it would be, but we have survived and it's all been amazing! Did I say that this past year has been amazing? Because if I didn't say that, I'm here to tell you that it has been! Amazing! God has blessed us with a happy, healthy, beautiful baby (for the 2nd time!) and I'll never be able to thank Him enough for that.

We haven't had a birthday "party" for Brandon (if you have paid attention, you've noticed that I'm late doing everything, and that includes celebrating birthdays) but we did get him cupcakes to enjoy on his birthday. We hope you've enjoyed sharing this past year with us, and we look forward to sharing many more with you!!!


August 21, 2009







1 comment:

The Lichtenberg's said...

I absolutely love the pictures of Brandon eating his cup cake...those are hilarious!! I hope you got a video too :) It's crazy to see how much he changed each month, and now that he's taking 6-7 steps...he'll be running in about a week or two! Fun Fun! Can't wait for the big party!