Do you ever have those moments where you wish you could freeze time and get caught up on everything that you're behind on? I'm having one of those moments right now!! I just finished a blog (finally) that I started probably 2-3 weeks ago, and it's almost time for another one again! I'm behind on housework, behind on picture printing which means I'm also behind on getting said pictures in an album, I've got three trillion projects that are either started or that I want to start, and absolutely no time to do anything that I want or need to do. I guess this is the life of a working mom with two kids though, isn't it? Anyway, I just needed to vent for a minute. But I'm done now so it's off to bed in order to start another day. I guess instead of griping about all I have to do, I should instead thank God that I have the ability and means to take care of all those things. But when I thank Him, I'm also going to ask Him to send that angel that can freeze time for a little bit for me! :) God bless and good night!!
Lindsey
No comments:
Post a Comment